Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A Little Bit About Me


I am new to blogging and always seemed to be skeptical about it; but now that I have set up this blog it is starting to seem appealing to me. I have a Facebook account but I try not to get on it too much for I feel it is simply just a waste of time. No one else may know that I have no idea what career I will choose when I graduate. I am the type of person that when I am passionate about something and when I do eventually choose a career, I will stick to it and give it everything I got.

I am a General Studies major here at TWU; I can only take classes via online instruction due to the fact that I live in Northeast Houston. I enjoy to run, take photographs, and travel. I am a wife and mother. I have been married for almost 3 years; I have a 7 month old son with another baby due in April. I am currently interested in Women’s Health during pregnancy and I would like to stay healthy this whole pregnancy as I did during my last pregnancy. My expectations from this class would be to obtain new and current information pertaining to women’s health that I could possibly use as a benefit to my own health.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Brandie,

    Congratulations on your growing family! I am also enrolled in the General Studies program at TWU, concentrating in Business and Women's Studies. I currently work in the dental field and began my college career with the intentions of going to dental school. Halfway through my first junior-level physics and chemistry courses I decided biology was not the ideal degree plan for me. I think you will find the BGS program will equip you with the knowledge necessary to find the right path for you.

    My husband and I used to live in Clear Lake near Houston and we often go back to visit his family. We moved shortly after Hurricane Rita, and continue to pray for those displaced by Isaac. What are your plans for after graduation? Good luck with your goals for the fall semester and I look forward to reading your future posts.

    Regards,
    Crystal Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Brandi,

    Congrats! Congrats! I'm placing my wish for a GIRL. Expecting a little one, attending school, raising a family and being a newly wed sounds so exciting. I believe it's o.k. to take a moment to think about what it is you would like to do as far as your career goes. What ever you decide I wish you and your family the best of luck. It was so nice to meet you.

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Brandie,
    It was nice reading your post.I see we both share some similarities. I also live in Houston,married with a nine month old baby boy and expecting our second baby in February.Looking forward to working with you.Have a great semeter.

    ReplyDelete